What should a graduate assistant or postdoctoral researcher do if they feel pressured to work on-site?

Graduate students or postdoctoral researchers who feel pressured to work on-site may report such incidents using program/department or school/college reporting structures first. If these mechanisms do not exist or do not result in resolution, or the student is uncomfortable with those structures, graduate students should contact the Graduate School at gsacserv@grad.wisc.edu and postdoctoral researchers should contact the Office of Postdoctoral Studies at contact@postdoc.wisc.edu.

See all FAQs